Product & Services Overview
LEO Technologies Verus Software Subscription Service
VERUS is a Search and Analytics Platform. Verus is a proprietary, patented technology and process, which includes software and services that provide law enforcement entities with:
- Automated transcription of all inmate authorized communications originating within a correctional facility.
- Software that is able to search authorized inmate communications.
- Model driven analytical processing that provides notifications in near real time about past or potential criminal events, mental health crises, officer/inmate/facility security, PREA, and more.
- The ability to continuously monitor inmate communications 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by using keywords or phrases.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
The following related services will be provided at no additional cost to a Customer purchasing the VERUS Software subscription under this Contract. LeoTech shall:
- Implement and interface the VERUS Software with certain inmate call data collected by the Designated Facility’s phone provider as identified by Customer.
- Provide adequate personnel and services to train Designated Facility Staff in the use of the VERUS Software.
- Provide adequate personnel and services to support Customer’s use of the VERUS Software.
- Produce certified reports depicting its reporting and notifications on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
Contract Number: DIR-CPO-5165 and DIR-CPO-5293
|Unit of Issue
|Price Per Unit
|Processing of all authorized inmate communications analyzed using LeoTech’s artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities through VERUS
Volume Discount Off Price Per Unit
|Volume Discount by Quantity
|Discount % Off
|1 – 249,999,999 units
|250,000,000 – 299,999,999 units
|300,000,000 – 399,999,999 units
|400,000,000 – 499,999,999 units
|500,000,000 – 749,999,999 units
|750,000,000 + units
** One unit is equal to one minute
1515 S. Capital of Texas Hwy., Suite 220, Austin, TX 78746
For information regarding purchasing or quotes, please notify our contracting officer by filling out the form below.
All purchase orders and quotes should include the DIR contract number.
LEO Technologies represents and warrants that: (a) the Services will be provided free and clear of any and all third party liens, assignments, security interests or encumbrances of any kind; (b) the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner; and (c) LEO Technologies has taken reasonable steps to ensure the Services do not contain any destructive or harmful software code or other technology designed to disrupt, damage or interfere with any Customer equipment or systems.
LEO Technologies has a no refund policy. Payments for the use of Verus are not refundable.